You dogs will LOVE this super easy (and cheap), 3 ingredient, no bake, dog treat recipe!
All you are going to need is:
- 1 ½ Tablespoons of Peanut Butter
- ½ a cup of oats
- 1 Banana (mashed)
- A Silicon Mould or similar (an ice cube tray would work too)
The “How To”:
This bit is super straight forward! All you need to do is:
- Measure out your ingredients
- Mash up the banana into pulp
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and kneed it all together
- Pop the mixture into a mould and freeze. I opted for silocon butterfly moulds as they make it easy to remove the frozen treats, plus there is serious pun potential (peanut butter’flies’ anyone? Heh, heh.)
And there you go! All the ingredients are human friendly so feel free to lick the bowl when you are done! (if your dog doesn’t beat you too it, that is!)
Let us know how it works out in the comments or on intagram @jackandpep!