Today I wanted to send a shout out to all the amazing brands I have been lusting over these past few months. After travelling to the UK and France earlier this year, I realised just how much cooler the pet accessories are over that side of the world. Even in the major chains! But man oh man did I find a few brands during my time there that really got me wishing I had someone else’s credit card to go crazy with.
The number one trend I am mad for is that classically British, Country Chic kind of look. After all, you can never go wrong with leather & tweed combos!
From left to right:
- Found My Animal Carrier – US$270.00
- Mutts & Hounds Herringbone Tweed Dog Collar GBP£49.50
- Mutts & Hounds Slim Leather Lead – GBP£55.50
- Joules Dark Brown Chicken Wellies – GBP£39.95
- Mungo & Maud Dog Beds – from GBP£129.00
- Lavish Tails Hollis Dog Coat – GBP£37.56
- Mungo & Maud A Dog’s Dream Dog Bowl – £53.00
Tell me I’m not the only one feeling the country vibes? Especialy with Winter rolling in!